Wednesday, July 19, 2006

When I moved to New York I discovered that my roommate subscribed to the ultru-deluxe-all-channel cable package. I don't mind this, having had cable in San Diego for the past 3 years. However, I remember living here before I hardly ever watched TV because I was barely home long enough too. So when C.Z. told me we had cable I was so-so about it. That is until he told me we have DVR. I can record anything? Including an entire season of a show? Just by pushing a button? YAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!

I still haven't quite figured out how to use it but I am working on it. So far my favorite is being able to watch The Daily Show whenever I want. I am a huge Jon Stewart fan and I love his show. When I lived in San Diego I actually scheduled myself to be home by 1 a.m. so I could watch the repeat of the day's episode. Now I don't have to worry. I can get home whenever I want and watch it whenever I want.

Tonight we watched the movie Queer Duck that was aired on Logo on Sunday night. I was a huge Queer Duck fan when it was around on the internet, and I was very curious as to how they could stretch a short comic into a full length movie. Well I have to admit it was a stretch, but it was damn funny, and very inappropriate, and C.Z. and I laughed our asses off.

My favorite part of the movie was the baseball song. Did I mention it was a musical. And what would you know, when I checked on You Tube there it was. So now I am sharing it with you. I hope you enjoy it as much I do.

Queer Duck Baseball

1 comment:

DEREK said...

I miss Queer Duck!