Sunday, July 16, 2006

I haven't heard from the boy all day. I don't know if that's a blessing or a curse. I had wanted to have a little chat about the many reasons I don't think this is going to work. But I suppose it will wait till we talk.

My roommate and I looked at a new apartment today. I think we are going to take it. The deal when I moved in was we would use his management company to find a new place. One that my furniture would fit into. It's about 20 blocks north of where we live now, but it's the same price and twice as big. The neighborhood isn't as nice. We actually just got back from visiting there (it's 12:30 a.m.) and it's a little on the iffy side. But for the price and the size we don't really think we can pass it up. We are going to discuss it again tomorrow. Then decide what we are going to do. I'll keep you posted.

Did take a trip to the Costco in Brooklyn today. It took almost two hours to get there but my friend S.H. had never been and he was like a kid in a candy store. The only problem was we had to carry everything we bought home on the subway so we had to pick and choose carefully. Finally after several stops to decide we got thru the checkout and headed home. A little less time on the return trip since we discovered one of the trains ran express. I won't be going there a lot. In fact the only reason we went at all is so I could get a prescription refilled and since I have no health insurance and it saves me about 150 bucks to get it there. Ah, the life of a recently graduated student.

That's it for tonight. Talk to you guys tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh congrats on the new place if you decide to take it. Twice as much room would be nice I'm sure, but would it be worth giving up the favored neighborhood?