Thursday, July 20, 2006

I took the easy way out last night. I saw the politics test on a couple of blogs I read and stole it from them. It's not that I didn't have good intentions, it's just that I went to a Project Runway viewing party. I actually went to see some friends I hadn't spent time with in forever. They are people I went to school with who graduated before me. So I got on the train and headed to their apartment in Brooklyn and watched the show.

I hadn't expected to like the show. But it sucks you in. One minute you are a civilian, the next minute you're wishing the bitch that can't draw would just shut up and help. You're suddenly picking someone to root for. And yelling at the TV and everyone is talking. And then it's over and your sorry that Malan, the undertaker is gone from the show because he was so creepy he was funny. And I didn't think his dress was nearly as ugly as Vincent's. And now I have to wait until next week to find out what happens next.

The real problem here isn't that I liked the show. It was more that I was in the middle of Brooklyn and had about an hour plus on the subway to get home. Which involved switching trains, and having to pee. So let's just say it took more than 2 hours to get home last night. It was almost 1:30 by the time I was home and I was more than a little tipsy. So writing was a little difficult...so I cheated. And now I feel bad. What to do, what to do.

So I am apologizing to anyone who has shown up here today to read something, and I promise I'll try not to let this happen often. Here's a middle of the day post to make up for it.

No comments: