Saturday, January 13, 2007

It's taken me 30 minutes to get to this page on my mom's computer. I HATE dial- up. It's the worst. This is going to be quick because who knows how long the connection will last.

I made it to Kentucky in just over 12 hours. I would have been here faster except for rush hour traffic in Columbus and the ridiculous amounts of rain I drove through from Ohio on. It stopped about 15 minutes before I got to my moms house.

Just for the record, I was up at 5:30 this morning. And got to the rental car place early enough to get Starbucks before Budget opened. It made for a much more tolerable day. Got back home, packed the car, and drove across the Washington Bridge at 8:25. Not too bad if I don't say so myself. It feels good to be here.

Adios.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go you. Glad you made it through the rain okay. :) Sucks about the dial-up though.

Donnie said...

I don't think I could ever go back to using dial-up. I have to commend you for your patience.

Congrats on making it to Kentucky amid all the rain. I hope you don't have to drive through that nasty ice storm system thats rolling through the midwest.

Spider said...

Glad you got home MD! Enjoy your time in the Commonwealth... get some good home cooking... AND some rest!

Ur-spo said...

mind the bad weather that is coming your way through the midwest!

Rick Bettencourt said...

Dial-up! What's that?