Friday, December 22, 2006

Tonight while channel surfing I happened upon Scrooge, the musical of A Christmas Carol starring Albert Finney. It's been forever since I had thought about that show. At one time it was near and dear to my heart. In 1984 and 1985 I played the Ghost of Christmas Present in a stage version of Scrooge. It was a great part. I was only on stage for about 15 minutes but it was fun. My costume, just like in the movie, was a big green dress. I looked awesome. I also got to sing the song "I Like Life", which has a wonderful message. It's all about appreciating life. I don't have video of me singing this song but I did find the video from the movie. Enjoy.

3 comments:

Tony said...

Oh my gosh! I haven't seen this version of Scrooge for an incredible number of years. Ok now I am dating myself.

Maddog....Have a great Christmas/holiday! Hope you've been a good boy so that Santa brings you lots of 'TOYS!'

Anonymous said...

I would KILL to be 1/8 as talented as you are!

Ur-spo said...

i remember this one too!
thanks for sharing it.