Friday, December 01, 2006

I saw this a couple of day ago on Sorted's blog and since I'm a little short on time tonight and it's late I thought I would steal it.

A is for age: 41
B is for beer of choice: Corona
C is for career: Lighting Designer
D is for favorite Drink: DIET COKE...You can never have enough
E is for essential item you use everyday: Toothbrush, computer
F is for favorite song at the moment: Leader of the Pack....it's in the show I am designing
G is for favorite games: Monopoly.
H is for hometown: Georgetown, Kentucky
I is for instruments you play: Piano
J is for favorite juice: Apple
K is for kids: No, and although I like them, I don't want them. I don't think I'd make a good parent and I figure there are enough kids in the world without me needing one.
L is for last kiss: C.T. my ex-boyfriend, but it wasn't romantic
M is for marriage: No, D.L.C. broke up with me about 2 years ago and I haven't dated seriously since then.
N is for name of your best friend: Michelle. She and I have been best friends since the mid-90's. We have been through break ups together, illnesses, and lot's of laughs. We have also been on 4 long vacations together that were near perfect.
O is for overnight hospital stays: On December 20, 2003 my appendix burst and I was in the hospital for 8 days. It was not fun.
P is for phobias: Snakes
Q is for quote: Hypocrisy is the Vaseline of social intercourse.
R is for biggest regret: Not having sex with S.C. in 1987 when I found him in my bed in our f fraternity house. Not treating S.G. better and letting him get a way. Not finishing my M.F.A. earlier. That being said I realize that every person is on a different path, so I truly believe my life is the way it's supposed to be for a reason.
S is for self confidence: Not really, but if in anything it's in my career choice.
T is for time you wake up: as late as possible. I'd sleep until 2pm if I could.
U is for underwear: Boxers since I got fat. Boxer briefs before that.
V is for vegetable you love: Corn, peas, carrots
W is for worst habit: I snore, but I don't know if that's a habit. I think Diet Coke is my worst habit. I have to have it available at all times or I get anxious. What's that about?
X is for x-rays you have had: teeth
Y is for yummy food you make: Spaghetti pie, don't ask, but it's delicious.
Z is for zodiac sign: Aries

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am just glad to find I am not the only one that gets anxious when my Diet Coke runs out.

Ur-spo said...

Come visit our house where Diet Coke is the 'house wine' for Someone.
And I will ask - how does one make a spagehtti pie? sounds great!

Spider said...

MAN - do I agree with "D" and "P"... and I will swap you my baked spaghetti for your "idea" of how to make spaghetti pie...

GREAT LIST!

Rick Bettencourt said...

I may just have to steal that too. Pretty neat...good way to learn about you. Spaghetti Pie sounds delicious!