Wednesday, December 20, 2006

I'm very tipsy. I met up with my friend T.O. and his ex-girlfriend D. I have been drinking for about 4 hours and have had one too many Maker's Mark and Diet Cokes. So I thought I would use the excuse of being drunk as a reason to get away from Christmas and steal the sex meme from Larry.

Here goes....


  1. Can you count all the sexual partners you've ever had on two hands? When I was 18 I couldn't count all my sex partners. I have had my slutty phase but it's something I am working on even as we speak.
  2. When did you have your first sexual experience? I was 16.
  3. Do you like boys or girls? Boys.
  4. Have you ever had a threesome? Yes, but why limit yourself to just three.
  5. How old were you when you first touched yourself? I was about 10 or 11. But I wasn't able to achieve an orgasm until about 12.
  6. Have you ever dreamed about having sex with a teacher? Yes. But I think it was because by the time I dreamt it I had already had sex with him.
  7. Have you ever dreamed about having sex with an animal? I can honestly say, no.
  8. Do you like toys in bed? Depends on the toy.
  9. Do you like to be spanked? It's happened but I don't like it. Wouldn't happen again.
  10. Does size matter? I'm not ashamed to say I like big dicks but I wouldn't not go out with someone, date them, or fall in love with them based on the their size.
  11. Who was your first crush? Doug Herald. Every girl in my school had a crush on him and I have to admit I loved him too.
  12. Do you enjoy oral sex? It's my favorite.
  13. Have you ever had anal sex? Yes.
  14. Did you enjoy the experience? Yes.
  15. Do you shave your private area? Not currently, but I have.
  16. Do you have wet dreams often? I've had one wet dream in my life and it was on Thanksgiving afternoon and I was asleep in my aunt's bed. Damn was I embarrassed.
  17. Have you ever been tied up while having sex? Yes, but I didn't like it.
  18. Have you ever tied someone up while having sex? Yes, I liked that more, but not enough to seek it out.
  19. Do you believe bisexuality is real? I'm quite sure it exists.
  20. If you could sleep with a celebrity legitimately, who would it be? The problem I have is I know most of the celebrities that I am attracted to smoke and it's the deal breaker for me. But if they could give up smoking for a day or two....Jake Gyllenhaal, Mike Piazza, and there will always be a fondness for Brad Pitt even though he cheated on Jennifer.
Now that I have thoroughly embarrassed myself. I am going to bed.

4 comments:

Spider said...

Embarassed hell - learned a lot about you - and I am going to "borrow" this one...

Anonymous said...

I am so going to steal this.

Red said...

A meme one has to steal? I suppose this one is too personal to force on someone.

Ur-spo said...

well, I didn't read anything bizarre or out of the ordinary - mostly I read 'me'