Wednesday, September 06, 2006

A quick update. I flew to San Diego on Sunday. For those of you who have been reading for a while you know that I don't like to fly much. Actually it's the take off I don't like, but you get the point. I have to admit that it was okay. I discovered that if you have to pee when the plane is taking off, not peeing in your pants supersedes worrying about the plane exploding into a ball of fire. Needless to say I just wanted us to reach a cruising altitude so I could pee.

Now that I am in San Diego, I am working my butt off. I was at work all day yesterday and today. That's okay though, I'm only in San Diego to make some money. With any luck that will be the case. I did manage to go out last night with some school friends and drink way too much beer. I wasn't hung over today, but I definitely could feel the effects and I am exhausted now. Thus the reason for the short post.

So I am off to bed. I promise in the next couple of days I'll finish my S.G. posts and will spend some time catching you guys up on what's really been going on with me.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I hate flying too...and usually the ton of vodka I drink before I get on the plane leads to a couple of visits to the toilet while in the air...kind of neat trying to pee during turbulance... have fun in San Diego...

Ur-spo said...

get some fluids in you, other than beer!
Looking forward to you full reports.

DanNation said...

Sleep well...