Wednesday, September 20, 2006

I am too tired to think of something interesting or creative to write and I saw this meme today over here and thought I would give it a try. This is my first meme and I feel as though I am taking the easy road but I figure it's better than nothing.


1. Have you ever been searched by the cops?
Yes, at least three times that I remember.

2. Do you close your eyes on roller coasters?
Always open. It would be too scary the other way.

3. When is the last time you went sledding?
The last time I remember was the winter of 1993.

4. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone?
I love sleeping with someone else, although it hasn't happened in a while.

5. Do you believe in ghosts?
Yes!

6. Do you consider yourself creative?
It depends on the day of the week. My profession is creative in nature although I don't always consider myself an artist.

7. Do you think O.J. killed his wife?
I still don't know, but tend to think he did.

8. Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie?
Jennifer Aniston

9. Can you honestly say you really know anything about politics?
I am not a pro, but I do consider myself informed. I do go through periods where I just can't take the bad news and tune it out for a while. This usually doesn't last very long.

10. Do you know how to play poker?
I love to play Blackjack.

11. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?
Never 48 hours, but I did way toooo many all-nighters in grad school.

12. What’s your favorite commercial?
It's the old Coke commercial where they sing I'd Like to Teach the World to Sing.

13. Who was your first love?
Although he wasn't my first boyfriend, he was my first true-love. I still love him to this day and miss him terribly.

14. If you’re driving in the middle of the night, and no one is around, do you go through a red light?
Nope. I wait.

15. Do you have a secret that no one knows but you?
Yes.

16. Boston Red Sox or The New York Yankees?
Boston Red Sox.

17. Have you ever been Ice Skating?
Yes.

18. How often do you remember your dreams?
I remember them when I first wake up but they are gone with in minutes.

19. What’s the one thing on your mind right now?
This project that I am working on.

20. Do you always wear your seat belt?
If I am going more than a couple of blocks.

21. What talent do you wish you had?
I wish I could play the piano better than I do.

22. Do you like sushi?
No.

23. What do you wear to bed?
Nothing at all.

24. Do you truly hate anyone?
I don't hate them, but there are people I could care less about.

25. If you could meet one famous person, who would it be?
Bill Clinton

26. Do you know anyone in jail?
Yes.

27. What food do you find disgusting?
Oysters

28. Have you ever made fun of your friends behind their back?
I have to admit, I have. But usually nothing I wouldn't do if they were looking.

29. Have you ever been punched in the face?
Yes.

30. Do you believe in angels and demons?
Yes.

That's it. Have a great Wednesday. I'll talk to you guys later in the week.

1 comment:

Ur-spo said...

have you ever seen a ghost?