Sunday, September 24, 2006

I am over the hump. The project that I have been working on is in the downhill section. We are past the worst of it and it's going well. The best part is there should be no more really late nights. I should be home at a reasonable hour, to get to bed at a reasonable hour so that I get a reasonable amount of sleep each night. I really don't function well when I am not getting enough sleep.

Of course sleeping has been kind of fun lately. I have had two sex dreams in the past two weeks. And sex is almost always fun. Even when it's in a dream. What's funny about this is that I have never been one to dream about sex. Even when I was 17 and that's all I thought about I didn't dream about sex. And now that I am in my 40's I am having sex dreams. I think it's because I haven't been getting the real thing lately. Who knows. But I am not going to knock it. It sure as hell beats being chased by monsters. And besides last night's dream was with two guys...at the same time. I should get to bed soon and see what happens tonight.

3 comments:

A Bear in the Woods said...

So mega sorry about getting you busted at work! Usually I put the photos at the bottom so guys can scroll up quickly, but I spaced it badly this time.
My apologies, sir.
Dreams with two guys, eh? I haven't graduated to that yet. Is there a class i can take?
"acjzakwa" is your letter verification thingy today. If you've noticed that comments are sparse, there's a clue.

Anonymous said...

We are going to need more information on this sex dream. :) Details please...

Ur-spo said...

well, one can use the Freudian 101 interpretation you have some unconscious wish fufillment going on.
Or, a more Jungian approach that your Unconscious wants you to get more in touch with the Erotic.