Friday, September 15, 2006

How's everyone doing? I don't know tonight because Blogger seems to be down and isn't letting me read all of my favorite blogs before I go to bed. Even when I don't have time to write, I read the 10 or so blogs that are most important to me. Now I have to go to bed not knowing how Michael, Larry, Kelly, Daniel or the rest of you are doing today. It's amazing how much I look forward to the few minutes before bed and the chance to glimpse into the worlds of other people who are striving to live their lives to the fullest. It makes me realize how good my own life is and how truly blessed I am. Not because your lives are so miserable, but simply by watching and listening and learning about the important things in life.

So I just want you to know how much I am missing all of you right now and how important you are to me. It sounds kind of silly talking about a bunch of people I don't know, but it's my guess you'll all understand what I am talking about. So have a great Friday and I look forward to catching up with all of you tomorrow night.

Lots of love,

Maddog

No comments: