Monday, September 18, 2006

It's 3 a.m. And I don't have to work tomorrow. I am going to sleep until the middle of the afternoon. And then I am going to move to the couch and sleep there until tomorrow night. And then I am going back to bed and sleep at least 8 more hours. That's my plan anyway.

What's actually going to happen. At around 8:30 someone will call from NYC just to say hi. Then at 9:30 someone from work will call with a question that will mean that I have to go in. Once there, I'll be stuck until 4:30 when they are done for the day. Then I'll be in a bad mood and come home and pout for several hours before going to bed.

In truth I hope neither scenario plays out. I do plan to sleep late, but I also want to enjoy my day off. I am supposed to go to a BBQ on the beach tomorrow afternoon and then T.M. and I are supposed to have dinner. I am staying with T.M. while I am in San Diego and I have seen him three times since I got here two weeks ago. My schedule is so crazy and he works a regular job so we never run into each other. Then tomorrow night I have a little bit of catch up paperwork to do for my project. Then I'll watch a little Jon Stewart and then go to bed and get 8 hours of sleep. This is what I hope happens with my day.

I'll let you guys know tomorrow night before bed.

1 comment:

Ur-spo said...

when in doubt; get horizontal.
sleep is good.