Saturday, September 02, 2006

Boobies, boobies, boobies. Nothing but boobies. Who needs 'em?

Tonight my roommate and I watched Valley of the Dolls. I had never seen the movie. It was a rare treat. I don't remember the last time I saw scenery chewed like it was tonight. There was some serious "acting" going on. My roommate C.Z. is in A.A. and as he pointed out the movie is just one long drunk-a-logue. These people go from bad to worse. Pills, Booze, Sex. What more could you ask for and some memorable lines to go along with it.

My absolute favorite was..."They drummed you out of Hollywood, so you come crawling back to Broadway. But Broadway doesn't go for booze and dope. Now get out of my way, I've got a man waiting for me.

What wonderful Hollywood memories.

Tune in tomorrow and I'll continue my S.G. story.

1 comment:

Ur-spo said...

I have never seen this cinema masterpiece, but your review piques my interest to put it on the Netflix roster.