Saturday, September 23, 2006

It's another late night for me. I left work at 12:45 a.m. We ran into some problems just as the day was ending and it's going to make for a long next couple of days. The good news. The associate has returned and I have gone back to being just a peon. As the bad news was being shared at the end of the day, I was very thankful I wasn't having to deal with all the crap. Of course I'll have to help but it won't be my responsibility. The other nice thing about having the associate back is that the intern has returned to being just an intern. Although in her defense she fetches coffee nicely.

I had fun writing last night's post. The facts that I shared just sort of poured forth. I didn't think about what they were, whether it was personal, or if it was interesting. I thought it, I typed it, I moved on. What was really interesting for me was how the current fact directly related to the previous fact. It didn't start out that way but moved into that direction. I finally fully embraced the idea and went with it.

There's not too much else to report. I have two days until my next day off. Of course based on the news that ended my day, it may end up being a working day off. I can hardly wait. As it is, my days off is quickly filling up with social activities. I am having lunch with J.G. the ex-boyfriend of my ex-boyfriend C.T. I am also helping my friend T.O. on a project that he's working on. It should actually be fun and I like T.O. a lot so I don't mind.

I feel as though I am rambling. So I am going to call it a night.

1 comment:

Ur-spo said...

you do nicely when you ramble
It is sometimes your better work.