Saturday, November 11, 2006

My schedule is a mess. It's 2 a.m. and I'm wide awake and not even close to ready for bed. Tomorrow I'll sleep until noon which means I won't get anything done before I have to go downtown to meet friends for dinner. I have to do something about this. I have a load of crap that needs to be accomplished that's just sitting here looking at me. There are still piles of things every where that need to be put away. I had my laundry done and now it's in my laundry bag staring at me. I have a design due next Wednesday that I haven't even started. My friend J.S. is coming to visit and I need to do things like clean the bathroom and kitchen and make sure that there's at least a path to the bed, which should have clean sheets. All of this and I want to sleep all day. Ugh. So I guess I'll go to bed now. Set the alarm and try to get up by at least 10:00 a.m. At least.

As for today, one of the highlights was seeing a guy with a mullet on the subway. You don't see those every day here, and it looked just as out of place here as you might imagine. He had some sort of rock star hair thing going on, it just wasn't working. And indeed the back was a mullet. I tried not to stare but it was hard. He didn't seem to notice which was good because I'm sure he and his friends could have beat the crap out of me.

1 comment:

Spider said...

You sure it wasn't a lesbian - they are the ones that have the mullets down here!