Tuesday, November 21, 2006

I have been out of sorts lately. I don't know if I am still recovering from last weeks drinking, it's depression, or I'm getting sick. I have been so tired at night that the last thing I want to do is sit down and type a blog entry or even read what you guys are up to. It's been since last Tuesday that I actually read all the blogs I read and commented on them. This might speak to why I am getting so few responses this week.

It's not like anything has changed. I am still continuing to unpack my apartment. I haven't talked to A.L. since our fun phone conversation last Monday. I have seen him a couple of times but he refuses to acknowledge my existence. The project I had due was finished and sent off Sunday night. I was requested to make a couple of corrections on Monday. I did that in about 10 minutes and resent it. I have been attending rehearsals so that I'll know what's up when we get to tech. Life is progressing. So I don't know what the deal is.

I have decided the best way to deal with it though, is to work through it. So this week I am going to make an attempt to post everyday and keep up with my reading. I would like to finish sorting through my bedroom tomorrow making sure everything is at last in it's place. I'm having Thanksgiving with my friend S.H. and his boyfriend M. My friend C.T. is coming to visit on Friday so I get to play host and tour guide for the weekend which is always fun. So I just need to keep my chin up and pretend that I feel okay and hope for the best.

On another note this article appeared in USA Today. It's an interesting look at religion and homosexuality written by Oliver "Buzz" Thomas a Baptist Minister. If only everyone could take his point of view, being gay might not seem so bad to those who don't understand us.

Have a great Wednesday. Which equates to Friday this week since most of us have off Thursday and Friday.

5 comments:

DanNation said...

That article was great - thanks for sharing it. And, we may be reading even thought there aren't comments! So, welcome back...

Thomas (Tom) Rimington said...

Thanks for the link to that article. Very enlightening...

dannation is right, just because we don;t leave a comment doesn't mean we don't read your posts.

I am also glad to see you back, I will try to post more often as well!

Tom

Ur-spo said...

a good rule of thumb when feeling badly is to review the past 48 hours for (lack of) sleep, proper eating, and stress etc. It usually explains a lot (especially if booze was in the equation).
Have a good thanksgiving; I"ll think of you when I watch the Macy's parade

Joel said...

GREAT LINK to the USA Today Article. JUST sent it to my mom. Thanks for sharing and hope you have a great T-Day!

Tony said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog as of late. enjoyed the link. Have a great Thanksgiving day and feast!