Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Today has been one of the longest days ever. I am exhausted. I don't have the energy to even get up and go to bed. I slept until almost noon today. At that point I got up and moved to the sofa where I dozed off and on for another two hours. At which point I turned the T.V. off and went back to bed where I stayed until 4:00. And I am still tired. I did managed to shower and head down to Chelsea to go to a meeting and then have dinner with some friends. I got home about 10:30 and I feel as if I haven't slept in days. Can't imagine what the problem is. I am hoping that another good night's sleep and I'll feel a little more normal. I can't waste too many more days since I have to get all my things put away and find a job and well get on with my life.

I promise I'll write something more interesting tomorrow night.

1 comment:

Ur-spo said...

it sounds more likely 'post trans USA drive' crash and burn.
Get your sleep!