Monday, October 30, 2006

I was walking down the street tonight running some errands when I thought of something that I wanted to post about. It was something that I saw on the street that I realized I wanted to comment on. I told myself to jot it down in the journal I carry as soon as I got to a place to stop.
I'm now at that place and for the life of me I have no idea what I wanted to post on. I'm sure it would have been life changing for all of my readers. It would have solved all of your problems and made you rich as well. But alas, that will not be since I wasn't smart enough to write the idea down when I had it. I guess I've learned a lesson here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well now I wonder what it was. I came to yoru site today to get inspired but now you have gone and forgot the inspiring thing you were going to post. :(