Friday, June 23, 2006

Next Thursday the movers are coming to move my stuff to my friend T.M.'s garage. It'll be in storage for two months while my new roommate C.Z. and I find a new apartment. It's not the best arrangement but it's free and it buys us some time to find the right place.

On Wednesday night after several days of procrastinating I started packing. My current roommate S.S. moved last Friday so as I pack boxes I am stacking them in her room which is now empty. So there I was packing away and in the middle of a trip to her room when I saw the light come on in the apartment across from us and the blinds were wide open. The neighbor's building is really rather close to ours with probably not more than 30 feet from window to window. When the light came on I realized the person in the room was naked and that it was the bathroom. Not wanting to seem like a weirdo, I quickly turned out the light and shut the door.

Of course at this point I should mention that I hadn't left the room. I then snuck over to the window and watched as my neighbor jacked-off in his bathroom mirror with no regard for the fact that he was putting on a show. Because of the reflection in the mirror I had a clean shot (no pun intended, hehehe) at his erection. This went on for almost 10 minutes until he shot all over the counter, cleaned himself up, turned off the light and went to bed. I know this because my bedroom window looks into his bedroom window.

WOW! Not bad for the first night of packing. Needless to say it has made me anxious to spend more time packing in S.S.'s room. It also makes me think that I perhaps took the wrong room when we moved in. Have I been missing my own private little shows since moving here? How long has this been going on? Has S.S. been holding out on me.

Enough typing I have to go do some packing...in S.S.'s room of course.

No comments: