Monday, June 19, 2006

Can I pose a question? Sort of? When giving head, am I giving or receiving pleasure and who's needs are to be met. This is of course rhetorical. In no way would it have anything to do with what happened to me on Friday night.

Let's just say I was at a certain establishment that we'll just call "The Watering Hole." And let's just say that I was joined in my private booth by one nameless individual who was very well endowed. And let's just say that we were in the course of trading blow jobs, when I placed my hand on the back of his head to encourage the procedure that he was currently engaged in. And this is where the question comes in. He got pissed off. He suddenly stood up, growled at me about leaving his head alone, pulled up his pants and left. Now I understand that we all have our fetishes, our wants and needs. But how was I to know that this would upset him. I wasn't trying to be all "aggressive" on his ass. I just wanted him to continue doing what he was doing. Which brings me to my question. When I am giving head it's all about the other person. I have things I like them to do, but it's not about me it's really about them. So if suddenly they force my head down on their prick, or squeeze my nipples, or just ignore me all together well that's for them to decide. I figure if and when they return the favor I'll get mine. Am I completely confused about how all of this works. Have I spent years giving away pleasure when I should have been insisting that it be about me. What's the answer? How will I know. Should I always keep my hands to myself. Is everyone going to react this way? Aaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!

So much for being almost cured and out of therapy. This will take years to work thru.

No comments: