Friday, February 23, 2007

Never to be one to stand on my own two feet. Maddog packed up his belongings and moved back to NYC last night. Oh, wait. That's not what happened. I packed up my blog and moved to WordPress following in the shoes of Spider, Kelly, Ur-Spo and many other favorites. My new URL is: http://maddoginthecity.wordpress.com/ don't forget to make the change in your blogroll and links. We wouldn't want you to miss a single minute of Maddog's adventures. Especially now that he's in San Diego and playing with "gay" people. Boys to be specific.

So drop by my new house, tell me what you think. I'm open to suggestions, criticism, and praise. You name it, I can take.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Maddog

1 comment:

Ur-spo said...

google gabble one of us.
I hope San Diego is a nice break from the Land of Giants.
I hope Wordpress works out well for you.