Sunday, February 04, 2007

The 25 Question Meme
If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be? If money were no object I wouldn't build the house I'd buy a brownstone in the West Village of NYC.
What's your favorite article of clothing? Don't really have a favorite that I wear. Have a couple of things that are saved from when I was a kid that I value a lot.
Favorite physical feature of the opposite sex? Why are we worried with the opposite sex?
What's the last CD that you bought? The Dreamgirls movie soundtrack
Where's your favorite place to be? Paris...specifically in the Rodin Museum in the garden.
Where is your least favorite place to be? today....Iowa....
What's your favorite place to be massaged? My back
Strong in mind or strong in body? Stronger in mind than body.
What time do you wake up in the morning? On Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6:00...the rest of the week, whenever I wake up.
What is your favorite kitchen appliance? My coffee maker. It's the only thing that gets me going in the morning.
What makes you really angry? Stupid people...and close minded people
If you could play any instrument, what would it be? I play the piano but not very well. I'd love to be able to play anything I wanted and not be afraid to play in front of people
Which do you prefer...sports car or SUV? Sports Car. I don't understand why most people have SUV's when sedan would do just as well and would be better for the environment.
Do you believe in an afterlife? It depends on the day of the week. Today, I don't know.
Favorite children's book? The Wizard of Oz...I read the whole series as a child.
What is your favorite season? Spring. I love when everything is in full bloom.
Your least favorite household chore? How can you have a favorite chore? If it's a chore, then it's not usually fun.
If you could have one super power, what would it be? I'd like to be invisible. I think it would be fun and could use it to do good. Like look at boys in the showers.
If you have a tattoo, what is it? I don't have one. I'm afraid I would get one and change my mind the minute it was done and have to spend tons of money to get rid of it.
Can you juggle? Not very well, but I can.
The one person from your past that you wish you could go back and talk to? If it's someone who's no longer around Tony. If it's someone who is still alive just not in my life then it would be S.G.
What's your favorite day? Fridays. You have the whole weekend in front of you.
What's in the trunk of your car? What car?
Which do you prefer, sushi or hamburger? Sushi? Yuck. Definitely hamburger.

Sorry about two memes in a row. I don't do them often, but I am in the worst mood I've been in, in a long time. I woke up in a bad mood and the events of the day have made it worse. I'm hoping that a good night's sleep will make things all better.

5 comments:

KipEsquire said...

You must be punished for choosing Paris. Otherwise all your answers ring true and reasonable. :-)

Spider said...

What's a matter Maddog... just remember, we are here for you if you ever need to or want to talk... enjoy your Sunday and be good to yourself...

Anonymous said...

Oh, cool you can play the piano. I wish I could. Perhaps one day I will learn.

No likey Sushi??? Me likey mucho :)

Donnie said...

That's a cool little meme....now I know more about you, maddog.

I hope your Sunday was a better day. :)

Pete said...

Oh do give Sushi a try it's not as bad as you think it is. Honest.